- Fully qualified end product with Bluetooth® v2.0+EDR, CE and FCC
- Two antenna options:
- Integrated high output antenna (F2M03GXA)
- U.FL-connector for external antenna (F2M03GX)
- Transmit power up to +18dBm
- Range: up to 1000m (line of sight)
- Piconet and Scatternet capability, support for up to 7 slaves
- Require only few external components
- Industrial temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) compliant with v2.0.E.2 of specification for both 2Mbps and 3Mbps modulation modes
- USB v2.0 compliant
- Serial interface up to 4Mbps
- Extensive digital and analog I/O interface
- PCM interface for up to 3 simultaneous voice channels
- Large external memory for custom applications
- Supports many Bluetooth® profiles
- Support for 802.11b/g Co-Existence
- RoHS compliant
- REACH compliant
- Available with complete Bluetooth software stack
- Wireless UART functionality without extra protocol
F2M03GX/GXA are Free2move’s top of the line embedded Bluetooth® v2.0+EDR modules with exceptional wireless transmission characteristics. They provide a fully Bluetooth® compliant device for data and voice communications. With a transmit power of up to +18dBm and a receiver sensibility of down to –92dBm the F2M03GX/GXA are suitable for the most demanding applications. Developers can easily implement a wireless solution into their product even with limited knowledge in Bluetooth® and RF. The modules are fully Bluetooth® v2.0+EDR qualified and are certified according to CE and FCC, which give fast and easy Plug-and-Go implementation and short time to market.
The F2M03GXA comes with an on board highly efficient omni-directional antenna that simplifies the integration for a developers Bluetooth® solution.
The F2M03GX has an U.FL-connector, which gives the possibility to use many external antenna alternatives to provide a flexibility of size, performance and designs.
F2M03GX/GXA have by default the exceedingly reliable and powerful easy-to-use Wireless UART firmware implementing the Bluetooth® Serial Port Profile (SPP). All information sent to the serial interface is transmitted transparently via Bluetooth® to the connected remote device. F2M03GX/GXA are also available with a HCI firmware. Customized solutions with the additional profiles; HSP, HFP, DUN, OPP or HID can be delivered.
- The F2M03GX and GXA are available for volume production.
- Recommended for new designs